BOOK A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
Online Therapy in the time of Coronavirus.
We’re living in uncertain times these days. Everyone is talking about Coronavirus – but no one has a guaranteed solution (yet). Sometimes, it feels like there’s no escape from the news bombardment.
Even a mindless swipe through social media or a trip to the grocery store can be enough to stir up feelings of anxiety. We get it – and we’re right there with you.
Our therapists are here to help you cope with whatever comes up as you process your feelings. Talking to someone can be an invaluable resource — a way to “keep calm and carry on.”
Whether you’re a new or existing patient, our compassionate experts are waiting on the other end of your screen.
ALL OUR THERAPISTS OFFER ONLINE THERAPY
A location-independent approach to therapy
Just because you can’t make it into our office doesn’t mean you have to miss your next appointment.
Online therapy is a great option for people who travel frequently, can’t leave the house, have moved or who might not otherwise seek counseling. Many studies have shown that video therapy can be equally effective as face-to-face therapy.
In fact, a 2013 study at the University of Zurich showed better results for digital therapy when treating depression than from a group treated with face-to-face therapy!
Is Online Therapy for Me?
Online therapy is a great option for:
- People who travel often for work or pleasure
- Professionals who have offices at multiple locations, making live sessions inconvenient some weeks
- Individuals who are unsure about how therapy can help them, and would like to try online counseling before meeting with a live person
- Couples in long distance relationships
- Individuals who want to meet more frequently than work schedule will allow
- People who live in rural areas with few therapists
- Current patients who move to a new location and want to continue working with their existing therapist
I absolutely love Well Clinic! From the beginning, my husband and I felt like we were in a comfortable and safe space.
Our couple’s therapy bridged gaps in our relationship and helped us understand each other that much more.
Well Clinic is an oasis, especially for busy professionals like me.
It’s a relaxing and safe space, nothing like the stuffy or drab offices you’d expect when going to a therapist.
Well Clinic’s inviting and professional design makes me feel comfortable and at ease, which probably benefits the work I am doing.
In fact, it doesn’t really feel like a therapy clinic at all, which I find awesome.